My colleagues have all started calling me "Roger"!
No problem...

On 26/01/2015 1:03, Hilary Griffiths wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear all - apologies this was sent to list in error - which I expect you already guessed...
Hilary

On 26 January 2015 at 09:24, Hilary Griffiths <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good point Roger - so possible add it to the "nice to have/ have a look at but not top of the list" service development tasks?
Hilary