Hi Liz

Did you put me down? I am coming please! And I'll give a brief update on OASIS.

Ruth

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 13 January 2015 15:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AWG Workshop 7th February

Just a quick prompt that I have only one place left in the room I have booked for the Archaeobotany Workshop, so if anyone else would like to come, could you let me know (see contact details below).

I will have an update on the Workshop day imminently.

Best wishes,

Liz Pearson
Worcestershire Archaeology
The Hive
Sawmill Walk
The Butts
Worcester WR1 3PD
Email [log in to unmask]
Tel 01905 765736
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.