> Dear colleagues,
>
> I am forwarding you (Pdf attached) the poster with the details for the
> second term of our Latin American Seminar Series (organised by
> anthropology postgrads and early careers from LSE, GOLDSMITHS, UCL, and
> ILAS), with the guiding theme on "Crises &Ideologogies of Domination". I
> would appreciate it very much, if you would kindly email/ display it
> visibly to draw it to the attention of potentially interested staff and
> students in your institution.
>

> I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that Dr. Jeff
> Webber will be delivering the first seminar of this term's series on a very
> exciting, cutting-edge theme. The details are as follows:
>
> Dr. Jeff Webber (Queen Mary, University of London):
>

> *"The New Dispossession: Latin American Theories of Contemporary
> Imperialism"*
> THURSDAY, 15 January 2015, 5:00 – 7:00 pm:
>
>  ILAS, Room 246, Senate House
> Malet Street
> London WC1E 7HU
>
> ALL WELCOME!
>
> Please distribute widely to any of your staff and students who might be
> interested. We look forward to seeing you there!
>
> Apologies for any crossposting.
>
> And a happy 2015 to you all!
>
> Heike

Heike Schaumberg, PhD
Research Associate, Institute of Latin American Studies (ILAS)
School of Advanced Study, University of London, UK

Two new publications:

1. Argentina since 2001: From spontaneous uprising to ‘transition’, or a
crisis intermezzo? In *Argentina since the 2001 crisis* (eds) C. Levey, et
al.
*http://www.palgrave.com/products/title.aspx?pid=758971
<http://www.palgrave.com/products/title.aspx?pid=758971>*

2. Disorganisation’ as Social-Movement Tactic: Re-appropriating Politics
During the Crisis of Neoliberal Capitalism. *In*: Marxism and Social
Movements. (eds.) C. Barker et al.
http://www.brill.com/marxism-and-social-movements

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/Anthropology-Matters.HTML   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers
*
* To unsubscribe: please log on to jiscmail.ac.uk, and            *
* go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.                                  *
*