Hi,
Would you please circulate this email?

Dear Colleagues,

We are very pleased to announce that our Commission on the Middle East will
be holding the following three session meetings:

1. *"Re-imagining Religion's Boundaries"  *
(Dr. Leonardo Schiocchet - Austrian Academy of Sciences, Institute for
Social Anthropology (ISA) - CAPES, Brazil

2. *"Contribution of Non European Anthropologists to the Development of the
Discipline" *
(Dr. Subhadra Channa - University of Delhi, India)

3. *"**Enculturation through Games Children Play"*
(Dr. Soheila Shahshahani - Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran)

Please try and come to the Inter-Congress and do send us your abstracts the
soonest convenient, and as publicised on the site:

Call for papers is open now at
http://socanth.tu.ac.th/iuaes2015/call-for-papers/    and the deadline is 15
February 2015.

Please do not hesitate to contact me ([log in to unmask]) if you have
any further questions.

With my best regards,
Marzieh Kaivanara
Executive Secretary
Commission of Anthropology of the Middle East

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/Anthropology-Matters.HTML   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers
*
* To unsubscribe: please log on to jiscmail.ac.uk, and            *
* go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.                                  *
*