Dear Colleagues,
I am seeking your help in completing this brief survey. I will share the aggregated data with you.
This is a pilot survey to learn about the goals and objectives of the introductory statistics course at the college level, and methods used for assessment of student learning.

Link to brief survey: http://goo.gl/forms/0PSIQjNmc7

Thanks for your support and participation.

Rossi A. Hassad, PhD, MPH, CStat, PStat
Professor, School of Social & Behavioral Sciences
Mercy College, New York

Recent Media Interviews/Articles
“Battling Ebola with Data”
“Epidemiologists Critical to Ebola Battle”

SIGNOFF allstat