Dear Colleagues,

      I am seeking your help in completing this brief survey. I will share the aggregated data with you.

      This is a pilot survey to learn about the goals and objectives of the introductory statistics course at the college level, and methods used for assessment of student learning.

      Link to brief survey:       http://goo.gl/forms/0PSIQjNmc7

      Thanks for your support and participation.

      Rossi A. Hassad, PhD, MPH, CStat, PStat

      Professor, School of Social & Behavioral Sciences

      Mercy College, New York

      Recent Media Interviews/Articles

      http://www.voanews.com/content/ebola-epidemiologists-5jan15/2586125.html

      “Battling Ebola with Data”

      http://www.medpagetoday.com/InfectiousDisease/Ebola/49420

      “Epidemiologists Critical to Ebola Battle”

SIGNOFF allstat