Hi all

At UWE we're trying to work out a sensible guideline workload allocation for departmental Self Assessment Teams, both when they're working on a submission and when they're monitoring/delivering the action plan.

The actual time needed will obviously vary according to the work required and level of ambition of the department.

But accepting this, does anyone have guidelines for the workload allocation required?

I'm happy both to collate & circulate a list of replies, and to be contacted off-list: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Please let me know if you'd rather not be included in the collated replies.

Best wishes,

Vicky Swinerd.

Awards Administrator
Equality and Diversity Unit
Human Resources, UWE Bristol

Tel: 0117 32 81719
Web: www.uwe.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity<http://www.uwe.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D03662.29D56450]I'm an LGBT Ally. Please consider supporting the network<https://intranet.uwe.ac.uk/ou/EqualityandDiversity/Pages/LGBT-allies.aspx>
Contact the Allies: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>