Dear London based colleagues

Would it be possible for you to provide me a response to the following information?

1. Number of FTE staff employed by the institution whose roles are fully dedicated to Equality & Diversity

2. Whether those staff are housed within and line managed by HR or not, and what their roles are e.g. Athena Swan

3. Your institution's Equality and Diversity annual budget for 2014-15 academic year​ (broken down into categories e.g. student / staff if possible)

4. Staff numbers employed

5. Student numbers

I’m aware that many of these questions have been asked before, so apologies if you’ve responded to this recently, but I just wanted to ensure that I was receiving the most up to date information.

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Carolyn

Carolyn Solomon-Pryce

Equality and Diversity Manager I London School of Economics and Political Science

Tel: +44 (0)207 955 6621

Web: lse.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity| Blog: blogs.lse.ac.uk/diversity| Twitter: @lsediversity