From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Marshall, Cathy
Sent: 29 January 2015 12:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LGBT History Month at NTU

Dear Colleagues,

To mark LGBT History Month in February, Nottingham Trent University's LGBT+
Staff Network, in partnership with the University's Equality and Diversity
team, have organised a number of events for staff and students to attend. We
would also like to open up these events to our EDI colleagues.  Please click
on the attached link for details and to book a place.

LGBT History Month at NTU
<http://www.ntu.ac.uk/equality_diversity/about_you/lgbt/events/index.html>

Best wishes,

Cathy

Cathy Marshall

Senior Equality and Diversity Officer

Nottingham Trent University

0115 848 6176

 <http://www.ntu.ac.uk/equality> http://www.ntu.ac.uk/equality

BDF_MasterLogotype01_RGB    Stonewall Diversity Champion badge for emails
May 2012   Two Ticks Logo - resized    enei_Champion_logo_final

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain
private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee,
please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case,
please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information
in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham
Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the
University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this
email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the
recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus
free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.