Dear Chia,
The pixel size on the GUI will be internally corrected. Changing it on the
GUI is not strictly necesssary, but will prevent warnings in the
refinement runs. The important thing is that the physical detector pixel
size in the input data.star file is now 5x larger.
Also, if you want to re-use translations (rlnOriginX/Y) from a previous
refinement, please be aware that those are in pixels, so you would need to
divide those columns by 5. awk is a great tool for that.
HTH,
Sjors

--
Sjors Scheres