Hell VSG listmembers

Following on from the Access All Areas event last month, you might be
interested in this event. This team have been developing prototype
sensory labels and will showcasing them and how they've been developed.

Enjoy!

Helen

Hello,

Please find attached Easy-Read invites to our Sensory Objects Research
*Event* on 11th February and *Seminar* on the 25th February 2015 at *The
British Museum.*

Please share with others who may be interested.

We have limited spaces at the seminar on the 25th Feb, it would be
really helpful to know if you would like to come asap.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Best Wishes Kate

www.sensoryobjects.co.uk <http://www.sensoryobjects.co.uk>

--