Dear all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that our 2015-2017 call for our 4Cities
Erasmus Mundus Master in Urban Studies is now open: http://www.4cities.eu/.

The 4Cities Master is a 2-year interdisciplinary programme in urban studies
during which students will live and study in four cities: Brussels, Vienna,
Copenhagen and Madrid.

4Cities offers a number of Erasmus Mundus scholarships to EU and non-EU
students that will cover participation costs, subsistence and travel costs.
And note that compared to some other Erasmus Mundus programmes,
participation costs for EU students without an Erasmus Mundus scholarship
are quite reasonable at 2000 Euro per year. At least for those students
that come from the UK and US context, this is a bargain! ; - )

Would be great if you can forward this information to potentially
interested students.

best wishes,

Bas van Heur