Please complete two-minute user survey

Our user survey is one of the most important ways we and our funders assess the unique service we provide. The results are critical to the survival and development of the project and to ensuring it continues to meet your needs. Please take a minute or two to give us your feedback.
Thank you!

Go to survey

Sent via a third-party mailing list by the Drug and Alcohol Findings Effectiveness Bank. Managed by DrugScope, Alcohol Concern, the National Addiction Centre and Alcohol Research UK. Supported by Alcohol Research UK, Society for the Study of Addiction, and J. Paul Getty Jr. Charitable Trust.
For your own mailings order FREE UPDATE SERVICE