Hi Catalin,

Has this outage been communicated on any of the WLCG lists so that the experiment operations teams are aware?

So far as I can tell at the moment the DNS is not yet pointing at the GOCDB failover (read-only) instance. If this outage is prolonged it probably deserves an EGI broadcast.

Happy Christmas!

Thanks,
Jeremy