Dear All,

As many people have started their Christmas and New Year vacation period it was decided to cancel the ops meeting today.

However, I will be updating the bulletin (https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Operations_Bulletin_Latest) on an ongoing basis and have for example just uploaded a summary from last Thursday’s EGI OMB - it contains a reminder for sites to switch on their multi-core publishing in APEL. I’m in the process of adding a summary from last week’s WLCG ops coordination meeting. I may circulate another email with key updates/actions from both meetings (but we will anyway review them in January).

Our GridPP ops meeting on 6th January is tentative - by default it will be virtual only (meaning updates will appear on the agenda but there will be no call). If there is an indication that the meeting will be well attended (or is urgently needed) I will circulate an update to this status.

The next regular ops meeting will be on Tuesday 13th January.

Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone!

Best wishes,
Jeremy