Hi

As Imperial Top Bdii has recovered so I am not planning to do any changes in gridppnagios. Storage tests will be OK in next round of tests.

Cheers

Kashif

From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniela Bauer
Sent: 12 December 2014 13:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Problem at top-bdii? All Storage = orange+yellow......

Hi Winnie,

there was a network outage at Imperial. It should recover soon.

Cheers,

Daniela

On 12 December 2014 at 13:21, Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Happy Friday! (say it over & over......)

Apologies if this is known / scheduled & I missed the announce.
There appears to be a problem with top-bdii

UNKNOWN: METRIC FAILED [org.sam.SRM-GetSURLs]: UNKNOWN: Failed to get working BDII from [ldap://topbdii.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2170].

All the SEs checked are orange-yellow for 1hr52min or so with this error

Woof woof!

--

Sent from the pit of despair

HEP Group/Physics Dep