Hi,

Most/all of you should be aware of an EGI Broadcast that calls
for the removal of old VOMS servers for LHC experiments and
Ops. The VOs concerned are ALICE, ATLAS, CMS, GEANT4, LHCB,
OPS  and SIXT.

Due to lags in the system which I hope to eliminate, the Approved VOs
document (which is being updated) does not yet faithfully represent
the advice given  in the Broadcast. In particular, the Broadcast
declares that voms.cern.ch is defunct (in conflict with the Ops Portal).

For the avoidance of doubt, as far as I know, the Broadcast takes
precedence.

Cheers,

Steve

Approved VOs: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/GridPP_approved_VOs

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220