On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Sarah Graves <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is the stuff in sun229_mapping.tex?

Yes.

I must be having a dumb moment, I can't see any of the sideways table in the old output on docs.jach.hawaii.edu/star/sun229.pdf (or in the html).

Well, unless you rebuilt SUN/229 over the weekend you won't have the tables in there. And I only pushed the tex4ht update to SUN/229 this morning.

I hope the sideways table probably just needs defining as a regular
table in the tex4ht configuration (probably in starstyle.4ht), and the
right package might need sourcing in the cls file too (for the pdf).

it works fine in PDF. Two of the 9 work in HTML as well so it seems like tex4ht does understand that a rotated table does not need to be rotated in HTML.

The easy but not perfect way to get latex only/html only equivalents is
to just use \ifpdf, but I've seen reference to checking whether the
tex4ht package has been sourced in a custom \iftex4ht command which could easily be done if we really need it.

In the interests of not having to maintain latex and html separate bits
of the docs, it would be nicer to have one bit of code for both though.
I'll take a look after lunch today, it might be pretty quick.

Ok. Thanks. The python that generated the table is in libraries/gsd/inc2tab.py

--
Tim Jenness