Dear Stadtkolloquium Affiliates,

Hoping you’ve had a restful and joyful holiday so far, we would like to invite anyone who is interested in presenting their work in 2015 to do so during our January session.

The session will take place on Thursday January 15, in the LSE Old Building, 5th floor. Like all monthly sessions, it will feature two brilliant presentations, followed by drinks at the nearby pub. Any urban-related topic welcome.

Everyone (again, hopefully) will be rested and ready to get back to academic affairs, so you’re bound to provoke lively and insightful discussions…

If you’re interested, do notify us here and send us an abstract which we can circulate prior to the session.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and a very happy new year to everyone!

Best,
The Stadtkolloquium team