You can use the flexible factorial module.

If you have 2 groups, and you have the subtracted images A-B for each subject, and you did a two-sample t-test. Then you can simple use an F-contrast [1 -1] to get the non-directional contrast out of the model. No need to use the flexible factorial.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren