Dear Miao,

this atlas just offers a different T1 template. As it has no extra tissue probability maps the segmentation step would still rely on the default (Western) TPMs. Thus there seem to be only two useful options
1) go with "Normalise" (the "Old normalise" in SPM12) and use Chinesebrainatlas56 as a template volume -> you use an Asian specific template, which can be assumed to be better, but you rely on the old and outdated T1 normalisation approach
2) go with segmentation and select "East Asian" -> you don't use a specific template but rely on the latest (especially when using SPM12) algorithms available.

Personally I would prefer 2) as T1 normalisation is certainly of lower quality compared to the Unified Segmentation algorithm. I don't think that the fact that you use an Asian specific T1 template in case of 1) would outweight these limitations. But this is really guessing.

Hope this helps,

Helmut