Dear Helmut,
If I am understanding this correctly, I should do
1. Run segmentation in SPM and select "East Asian" in segmentation.
2 Run Dartel as usual (select grey and white images) and hit run.
3. Replace the TPM.nii file with my template.nii file and  Run normalize to
MNI space. How about labels_Neuromorphometrics.nii/xml file? I don't have
these files for Chinese brain template. Is this ok?
4. After running the statistical analysis, will I be able to know which
area has significance (since this group is not in MNI space, instead it is
in Chinese brain 56 template space). I got this template from loni's
website.

Thanks for any input.
Miao

Helmut Nebl <[log in to unmask]>于2014年12月6日星期六写道: