The get_orig_coord function does not work for Dartel.  If you are using spm12, then you can use the Deformations utility to write out a deformation that maps from voxels in MNI space to mm coordinates in the original image.

Composition
. Dartel flow
. . Flow Field     u_*.nii
. . Forward/Backwards    Backwards
. . Time Steps 64
. . Dartel template    Template_6.nii
Output
. Save Deformation
. . Save as     your_file_name
. . Output destination
. . . whatever

Then all you need to do is read off the three values at the appropriate coordinate in the resulting 5D file, which will give the x, y and z coordinates in mm.  You may then wish to convert these mm coordinates into voxel indices.

Best regards,
-John