Hi Vijay,

You can find lots of fMRI data at http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/

Also, you can find more data link from http://rfmri.org

Inline image 1

Hope this helps.

Best,

Chao-Gan

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Vijayaraghavan Panda <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all SPM Experts,

I am Vijay pursuing PhD in Electrical Engineering at University of Minnesota. I am urgently needing time series fMRI data to formulate the volterra kernels and fit that nonlinear model as a class project. If you can help me with any data you have used in the past that Will be greatly helpful. The epoch related fMRI data and Baysian analysis data available in SPM , I can't use them for nonlinear system identification. Please help me asap. My project is due coming Monday.

Regards,
Vijay

--
Best Regards,