Xiqian
> I met some problems in 1st level analysis. In my fMRI study, each
> subjects participated in four runs, which consisted of two
> conditions(condition A and condition B). Half of the four runs for
> condition A and the other two runs for condition B. Different
> condition did not exist in the same run. I want to model the single
> subject's data separately with 1st level analysis of SPM.
>
> My question is: Should I use two GLM for different conditions
> separately(because they were in different runs)? Or should I set up a
> single GLM contains every conditions?

Just run 1 GLM since this is the same experiment - in the 1st level
analysis under session, simply create two sessions (ie run) and for each
session enter your condition (A or B) ; best not to model your baseline
see http://journal.frontiersin.org/Journal/10.3389/fnins.2014.00001/full

you can then create a contrast A vs B - hopefully your experiment is
counterbalanced across subjects (half subjects started by A the other
half by B) as the difference A by B can be confounded by both subject
experimental order / habituation and by scanner session difference

best
Cyril