Dear colleague,

I just started a three year research project on Opinion Dynamics and
Collective Decision for which I need collaborators working with me at
Jacobs University Bremen, Germany. Therefore, I am advertising 2
positions:

http://www.jacobs-university.de/node/25850

Starting dates are flexible, many backgrounds are of interest. Group
experiments, agent-based modeling as well as data-driven modeling is
planned.
I would appreciate if you take a second to think of people who might
be interested or forward the call to another colleague.

With kind regards,
Jan Lorenz

--
Dr. Jan Lorenz - www.janlo.de
Postdoctoral Fellow

Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany

Office: Research IV, Room 61b
Phone: +49 421 200 3034
Mobile: +49 176 53448686
http://www.jacobs-university.de

Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18117
President / Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt
Managing Director / Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Michael Hülsmann
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte