Dear All,

I would like to attract your attention on the European Council of Modelling
and Simulation 2015 Conference as we will have a track on application of
computer simulation in economics, finance, social science and policy. The
conference will be held in Albena (Varga), Bulgaria on May 26-29 2015.

The ECMS accepted papers are indexed in ISI, Scopus and other major
databases.

The deadline to submit the full papers is on 13th Feb 2015.

Info at: http://www.scs-europe.net/conf/ecms2015/index.html

Best regards
Flaminio

--
__________________
Flaminio Squazzoni
Associate Professor of Economic Sociology, University of Brescia
JASSS Editor <http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/
President of ESSA-European Social Simulation Association
Head of GECS-Research Group on Experimental and Computational Sociology
<http://www.eco.unibs.it/gecs>
Chair of PEERE <www.peere.org>
Department of Economics and Management
University of Brescia