Science Writers and Communicators:

I have around 450 responses now to my survey for science bloggers, about
science blogging practices. Please share this survey link in any forums
where you know science bloggers might pick up on it:

http://bit.ly/MySciBlog

I think this survey will be very unique in collecting data on content
production practices from a significant portion of the science blogosphere.
This type of data is hard to come by, so please help me make this survey
count!

Thanks,
-Paige Brown Jarreau

--
Paige Brown Jarreau
PhD Candidate, Manship School of Mass Communication

Community Manager, SciLogs.com
Nature Network | Nature Publishing Group Blogger, From The Lab Bench Blog
<http://www.scilogs.com/from_the_lab_bench/>.
Science Journalist and Photographer, http://paigesphotos.photoshelter.com/.

PhD Student, Manship School of Mass Communication, Louisiana State
University
M.S. Biological & Agricultural Engineering, Louisiana State University

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Work/Cell: 317-201-0092
Twitter: @FromTheLabBench <https://twitter.com/#!/FromTheLabBench>

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)