From: Stephen Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2014-12-05 21:27 GMT+08:00
Subject: Fwd: the bug about the display of weighted images
To: PRoNTo users <[log in to unmask]>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2014-12-05 21:26 GMT+08:00
Subject: the bug about the display of weighted images
To: PRoNTo users <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all PRoNTo users and experts:

Recently I worked on the the display of the weighted images, then I faced the following error information.

Can anybody give me some suggestions to debug this problem?

Many thanks

Dr. Lai

??? Incorrect number of right hand side elements in dot name assignment.  Missing [] around left hand side is a likely cause.
Error in ==> spm_orthviews>specify_image at 731
V.ax = cell(3,1);
Error in ==> spm_orthviews at 220
        H = specify_image(varargin{1});
Error in ==> prt_ui_results>weightbutton_Callback at 492
h  = spm_orthviews('Image', handles.wmap,[0.0619 0.0859 0.40 0.4196]);
Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
        feval(varargin{:});
Error in ==> prt_ui_results at 48
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
Error in ==> @(hObject,eventdata)prt_ui_results('weightbutton_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback