Dear manager:

Thank u for your kind reply.

Can I ask when will the next version be online?

Best

Dr. Lai

2014/12/14 下午9:15 於 "João Matos Monteiro" <[log in to unmask]> 寫道:
Dear Dr. Lai,

The weight maps do not represent the results of a univariate statistical test (like SPM). They are not p-values and they cannot be thresholded. The next version of PRoNTo will include new functionalities that will help with the interpretation of the regions.
However, you can test the significance of your model's accuracy by running a permutation test (1000 permutations ideally, but you can probably get away with 100 if the model takes a long time to run).

As for improving accuracy, it will depend largely on the quality of your data and pre-processing.
However, the different algorithms provided in PRoNTo may give you different accuracies.
The next version of PRoNTo will include hyper-parameter optimisation, which could also improve accuracy.

Best,
João