From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lawrence Upton
Sent: 10 December 2014 14:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Helmet video

The street is a dream.  Show us the accolade. It isn't mundane.
Desirous of worldly freedoms, we're cold. Can you fancy that?
At the bar, we're issued with an almanac. Our cloaks are elusivein
which we can injure you as non-participant in nightmare.
 This gallery, you see the place?, is the innermost of which we are
the publicists; we are resentful. The obstructionists, that's what
they say, are crackers:the crackers obstructionists reign. It's not
cranky.
The almanac is endless; its peculiarity is dishonesty; and the
dishonesty ubiquitous.
The street is a dream. It is the quintessence, that is, it is the core
the crux the essence, he said, turning the pages of the folio which
encourage us to deviate.
He took a sip from his half-full glass.Of what? we asked. I am
inclined, he said, to clasp any machination to obtain respite.
At the bar, they tend to be frankand each a truant from the truth. We
usually join in.
The cretin sets out to consume the image which gives him or her
succour though furtively. What is there?
Blood may clot, a beak may enter the outer skinof the weather, and we
may flunk. We clasp the blockhead secret, the wandering sprite. We
clasp and crush, by accident, the coincidental; it's galling he's so
cocky.
Clasp hold of the boom, he says, just listen to it, puzzling over the
carnal. He is a boor. It's the booze that sends him wayfaring
furtively. We watch his decay, giving him a nourishment and support.
We clasp hold of esprit de corps, he says. What the fuck? What the
fuck.
I sleep, he says, I plumb the wolf in me. It is meaningless he is so
cocky. Distribute the bill, he calls, distribute the bill. His
identity is his loftiness. We are sorrowful. Christ, it is freezing,
he shouts, and slowly, word by word.Do not cause me to hurt you, you
stickler. Our names are transient.
We clasp the area of his puzzling, finding it inadequate.The street is a
dream?
The bricks are ardent. What is that? The sky lightweight; stop
commenting, there's no need to explain. The vine cannot grow here.
There is no community. We are dependent, he says, on inferior trivia.
The dignitary has no substance and his journey is nearly worthless.
The houses band to gossip. This makes it peaceful and not at all
emotional. In one eye, just below it, a tear, or perhaps a fold of the
supposed reality. Do not belittle the pot belly. Do not be
belligerent. Cross the bridge. And deign to the confusion. The world
of fairy is hypothetical.The fraud is okayish.
coquette - book - crush - ecstasy - come together
apprehension - conference - exclusive - bawdy --absent - animal -
active --come together
The pavement is an augury, outrage of reason, cold-hearted, impossible
inferno, booze, smooth visions of the edge in direct inoperative
botching.The ground is crumbling.