For sure, it could be worked on. My problem as I look at the heap of
typescript and manuscript to which this belongs, and it goes by various
names, including WRITTEN GRAPHICAL and TO OBSERVE.... I know that something
has to be abandoned. Well, if it were all of the same quality, I might
change my mind; but as I have clearly demonstrated here, it isn't. (My
current mental bolt hole is that I went from planning text-sound
composition with John Drever, to cremating Geoffrey Soar to planning
artists books with Guy Begbie over three days; and clearly no one could
expect me to be functioning well. Bullshit.) So I shall let it go, a little
sadly; but I would rather produce something new and bouncing than have
something on a kind of life support.

I've excised the worst nonsense and put the residue into a newly-formed
pool of work (contents now 1 page) where Guy can raid it and send it off in
another direction. That worked quite well a few years ago when we brought
together bookworks that hadn't worked and found that a number of them found
happiness together - a whole cabinet of  such hybrids in our last show. We
hope to expand from paper structures into film and text.

It'll be interesting to see if he does anything with it.

Meanwhile my pile of paper is reduced by one.