From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith Russell
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 10:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Environmental determinism

Dear Klaus,

What you say (see below) can be compared with Blakešs ideas about prophets. Their purpose is to change the world by pointing to the implications (pre-deterimined aspects?) of what is already here. That is, if we keep doing THIS then THAT will happen. Designers might be seen as attempting to change what IS here in order to bring about a different future?

Cheers

keith