The external link for the job is http://www3.open.ac.uk/employment/job-details.asp?id=8216&ref=ext – my apologies for giving the incorrect link in the previous message.

We're looking for a Senior Producer Accreditation and Assessment

Open Media Unit, Based at the OU in Milton Keynes

closing date : 16/12/2014

The OpenLearn website is the home of free learning from The Open University. Annually, almost 5 million people visit it to learn more about an OU/BBC broadcast, understand a subject in the news, or to try one of hundreds of free online courses. We know that their visits are inspiring, enlightening and sometimes life-changing.

We are looking for a Senior Producer (Accreditation and Assessment) with knowledge of online learning and proven experience in inspiring and motivating new learners to drive a programme of assessment and recognition for informal learners on the OpenLearn website. You will need to demonstrate a passion for creating and curating learning experiences for a range of audiences.

For more details see  http://www3.open.ac.uk/employment/job-details.asp?id=8216&ref=ext

Anna Page

Senior Producer (Open Education Projects)

Open Media Unit

The Open University

Walton Hall

Milton Keynes