From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Tamilia
Sent: 30 December 2014 12:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] OH medical records costs

Hi all,

I am just making some inquiries about the cost of managing OH medical records. We have 900 OH medical files that will be archived and stored securely onsite, but are looking to transfer to a provider who could supply a OHA to access the notes for legal reasons and photocopy when requested with employee consent. Does anyone have any idea what the going rate would be for this service? for example, is it calculated per file? or a retainer per month/year and then an additional call out fee and time per hour?

many thanks,

Kate.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: