I would certainly consider med gases (O2 & Entanox) – Having a similar case a 3 years ago.

WorkingWell_CMEMailReply_FINAL

E-Mail_FluBanner

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amber Jones
Sent: 15 December 2014 12:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] First Aid at Work

Hi All

Im looking for some advice and to benchmark against other in house occupational health depts.

I work in a manufacturing industry and im looking to find out what sort of equipment other depts hold/use in terms of diagnostics/treatment of first aid.

My company want to upgrade and increase my equipment in terms of first aid etc after a few incidences where we had an employee become acutely unwell and waited 50 minutes for rapid response and a further 50 minutes for an ambulance.

I had another employee who had a cardiac event and again waited 50 minutes for an ambulance. Our place of employment is very remote and our nearest hospital is 40 minutes away. We also have a increasingly high ageing workforce.

We do have designated trained first aiders but given the issues that have been brought to our attention by the ambulance service the company would like me to be better equipped.

My company are fully supporting this and any training that may be further needed.

Your input and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Amber

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

2gether NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.2gether.nhs.uk
Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust : http://www.glos-care.nhs.uk
Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group : http://www.gloucestershireccg.nhs.uk

Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk