from Roger Malina

******
Dear Leonardo Colleagues

We are in the final 24 hours of the crowdfunding for
Creative Disturbance
our new Leonardo Initiatives podcast driven collaboration
platform.

We hope you will consider contributing !!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1008226087/creative-disturbance

We now have a number of new channels on the platform which will
be posting new podcasts in the future:

already in the OLATS Pioneers and Pathbreakers channel
http://creativedisturbance.org/channel/pioneers-and-pathbreakers/
we are posting memoirs of pioneers in our community

and in OLATS Meta-Life channel:
http://creativedisturbance.org/channel/meta-life/
we feature work in the Leonardo Art and Biology projects

in the ISAST New Leonardo's Channel :
http://creativedisturbance.org/channel/new-leonardos/
Where Leonardo publication and editors are featured

In the OLATS Virtual Africa:
http://creativedisturbance.org/channel/virtual-africa/
Where we are relaunching the OLATS Virtual Africa Project with
podcasts from africans and from the african diasporas.

We are particularly excited about the BOLD ROAST channel
http://creativedisturbance.org/channel/the-bold-roast/
Where we feature podcasts by Masters and PhD students
internationally.
If you are a Masters or PhD student and would like to submit
a podcast
about your project- contact us !
http://creativedisturbance.org/ask-a-question/

if you would like to propose a podcast for one of the
channels, or would like
to create and produce a new channel- contact us at
http://creativedisturbance.org/ask-a-question/

Roger F Malina

Creative Disturbance : Enabling Serendipity and Synchronicity

PLEASE DONATE TO OUR
CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN FOR CREATIVE DISTURBANCE !!