Hello MCGers,

Apologies if this has already been covered at length, but I was wondering if anyone can recommend any app developers they have worked with recently?
I am looking to develop a native app with AR features (or should the cost for that prove to be prohibitive, an HTML 5 web app without the AR element)

Some of the companies I have approached have quoted astronomical prices, so I was hoping someone might be able to point me towards a reliable developer, suitable for a smaller museum operating on a modest budget!

Any pointers much appreciated and thanks in advance,

Roger

Roger Jeffery
Interpretation & Design Officer
Warrington Museum & Art Gallery
Museum Street, Warrington WA1 1JB
Telephone: 01925 442396
Fax: 01925 443257
www.warringtonmuseum.co.uk<http://www.warringtonmuseum.co.uk>
www.twitter.com/warringtonmus<http://www.twitter.com/warringtonmus>
www.facebook.com/warringtonmuseum<http://www.facebook.com/warringtonmuseum>

[cid:image001.png@01CFE2FE.F99D7450]<http://www.culturewarrington.org/>

DISCLAIMER
The views expressed by the author of this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of Culture Warrington . Culture Warrington employees are expressly requested, to not make any defamatory, threatening or obscene statements and to not infringe any legal right (including copyright) by e-mail communication.
WARNING: e-Mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses. Culture Warrington therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender; and then delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any information contained in this e-mail.
MONITORING: Culture Warrington undertakes monitoring of both incoming and outgoing e-mail. You should therefore be aware that the content of any e-mail may be examined if deemed appropriate.
VIRUSES: The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Culture Warrington accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. Although precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present within this e-mail, Culture Warrington cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or any attachments.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg