Dear all, my apologies for the late response...

It’s great to hear that are moves a foot to enhance the Culture Grid. Way back in 2011, I undertook a review of the Culture Grid as the focus of my dissertation, http://bit.ly/PfKwau

Some of the key findings are still relevant, particularly the notion of focussing on uses and users (not my idea Flow Associates & the Collection Trust).

Following this line of thought, my interest is in enhancing one particular use – ‘learning’. The next iteration of the CG needs to provide a positive experience for all learners online and we can only do this effectively if we engage the sector, capture their ‘user stories’ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_story) and make sure that their vision, needs and expectations are the focus to any redevelopment.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg