Dear all,

[With apologies for cross-posting]

Those of you using (or considering using) Drupal CMS might be interested
in a free webinar I'm giving tomorrow, Tuesday 9th at 17:00 GMT.

I'll be talking about Drupal 8, which is looking to be the most
substantial update to Drupal yet: what's new, what's changed, and how &
when to upgrade.

For all the information and to sign up, please visit this link:

http://www.cogapp.com/drupal-8-webinar

Kind regards

Alex Bridge
--
cogapp

*Alex Bridge*
Senior Web Developer
+44 (0)1273 821 600 / +44 (0)1273 829 974
www.cogapp.com <http://www.cogapp.com>

*News*
Qatar Museums' website recently won an international award for Best
Cultural Experience. Find out more here
<http://www.cogapp.com/news/qatar-museums-website-wins-best-cultural-experience-award>.

For more Cogapp news, please follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cogapp> and Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cogapp>.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg