From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Knight
Sent: 01 December 2014 14:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Using Acquisitions Reviews with Force Review

Hi,

Just picked this up from the forum. It seems that the review process is being redesigned. Good!! I wonder if there is anyway we could be involved in the testing?

Hazel are you going to commend on this one?  The republishing after every note because you have to put them in the Library notes field to make them stick is a real problem.

Jane K