Hello Peter

We've just started to look into providing access to iPads in our libraries.  These are in addition to the PN PCs and staff hand held iPads already in use.

Whether they will act as additional PN facilities or as self service for library / council tasks or quick reference we're in the process of deciding.

We're interested in how we manage the iPads from a central location - Apple Configurator may be the way to go.

We also have a Windows8 PC, embedded in a housing with a table top screen, which we've added Windows apps and links to library and council content to.  This was supplied by SOLUS.

Regards

Paul McIlroy
Electronic Information Officer / Virtual Library Officer
Warwickshire Direct & Libraries
Resources Group
Warwickshire County Council
Village G5, Room 1
Shire Hall
Market Place
Warwick
CV34 4RL

Tel: 01926 412658 except Fridays: 01827 721675

Website: www.warwickshire.gov.uk/libraries
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Warwickshire-Library-Information-Service/182601431785044
Twitter: @warkslibraries