Dear All,

Our Library office area is being divided to include a separate I.T. training room.  What I'd like to know is what do you call such rooms in your library/education centre? The main focus of the room will be to support e-learning - but apparently the term "e-learning" puts some people off, so that is out!

Many thanks in advance!

Jill

Jill Buckland, Library Services Manager
Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Tel: 01305 254615

Follow the Library blog: http://dchlibrary.wordpress.com/

[DCHLS-pink-small]

DCH NHS FT is committed to becoming a paper light, digital organisation; please do not print this email