Hi,

Is anyone experiencing problems with OVID timing out without warning? I thought it was just me, but one of our users is having the same problem. It started earlier this week, and previously, when it has timed out, I have been able to press the back button or go back in history and it is fine again, but now it logs/times out, without the usual five minute warning, and then loses everything I have searched for.

Please let me know if you are experiencing this or if you have a solution. If I should be directing this message elsewhere, do let me know.

With best wishes, from,

Caroline

Caroline De Brun
Knowledge and Evidence Manager (maternity cover)
Public Health England