From: Gronland, June
Sent: 22 December 2014 11:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: music score request

Dear all,

Can anyone supply the following request.   It will be from January to middle of April.  We are members of Unity, Conarls and BL. Details if able to supply.

Reader Request.

Bach St Johns Passion

The copies I am looking for are: Single strings, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, continuo, full conductor’s score (Barenreiter edition). We do not need vocal scores.

Thank you

June Gronland BA Hons (Open)
Librarian- ILL and Reservations
Culture and Customers
Culture and Environment
London Borough of Camden

Telephone:   020 7974 6297
Web:             camden.gov.uk

1st Floor, Workroom
Swiss Cottage Library
88 Avenue Road
London NW3 3HA

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e- mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.