Hello All

We think this an interesting idea. It will mainly involve changes in workflow and the odd extra field.  It may also shift the responsibility for starting a record to the student or supervisor, (currently the graduate school office initiate the upload). This fits with our aim to raise research student awareness of self-archiving, Open Access, copyright etc.

Helen
Repository Manager etc, UCLan

Sent from my iPad