To the best of my knowledge, Decio Cinti (Marinetti's secretary) translated all of Marinetti's French works into Italian, and Marinetti only proofed the translations.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Jansen, M.M. (Monica) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Filippo Tommaso Marinetti could be another example to investigate?

Monica Jansen - PhD, Assistant Professor in Italian - Dept of Languages, Literature and Communication - Utrecht University -Trans 10 (office 1.24) - 3512 JK Utrecht -  T. ++ 31 30 253 6430 - F. ++ 31 30 253 6000 - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> -  http://www.uu.nl/gw/medewerkers/MMJansen>

From: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sciltian Gastaldi [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [I-S] R: Re: [I-S] SV: [I-S] Italian self-translators

I confirm that Sergio Vecchio was the translator of Tabucchi’s “Requiem,” and add that also Vecchio passed away recently.
I myself have co-translated my own novel “Angeli da un’ala soltanto” (Pequod 2004; LRP 2008) and the first two chapters in English will be published on the next issue of the Chicago Quarterly Review.

Best,
Sciltian

--
---