Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to cordially invite you to the event below.

Kind regards
Nagi Idris

The London Centre of International Law Practice will be hosting an event at the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), in collaboration with Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, titled “Recovering the Proceeds of Corruption & Dealing with Government Contracts Procured by Bribes”. We would be honoured by your presence and look forward to meeting with you. Refreshments and drinks will be available. Please note, registration is required, limited seats have been reserved for this event.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/e75936e1932fbbcfc73b121fe/images/900bde6f-11a5-4729-b8e4-6ef72a77da7f.png

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/e75936e1932fbbcfc73b121fe/images/07140d6c-6fce-4d18-9868-bf4f90badaa9.jpg

London Centre of International Law Practice
in collaboration with
Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP

cordially invites you to attend a seminar on

“Recovering the Proceeds of Corruption & Dealing with Government Contracts Procured by Bribes”

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
2:00 - 5:00 p.m.

at

International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS)

Trafalgar Room, Arundel House

13-15 Arundel Street
London
WC2R 3DX

Visit http://www.lcilp.org/events/ for more information and to confirm your attendance.

Please note: Limited seating available. Registration is
required.

Copyright © 2014 London Centre of International Law Practice (LCILP), All rights reserved.

Sincerely,

London Centre of International Law Practice

+44 (0)207 723 1818

www.lcilp.org