Hi Rachel,

The ALGAO-UK HER Committee really want this (and a number of other documents relating to the committee) to be available to ALL on the ALGAO website.

However, I’m informed that there are technical issues with the ALGAO website, that makes this hard to do. Therefore, the ALGAO Executive committee has been asked to fix this problem. To my knowledge, we are still waiting for the ALGAO Executive committee to make a decision on this – hopefully that will come soon.

In the meantime, I will liaise with the ALGAO-UK HER committee to see if it can be put on the HER Forum website.

Hope that helps,

Graham

--

Graham Tait

Secretary ALGAO-UK HER Committee
--
Archaeologist
Historic Environment Team | Devon County Council