From: Emma Harper
Sent: 11 December 2014 10:10
To: bpma
Subject: Social History Curators Group Conference 2015

Hi All,
Social History Curators Group is calling for papers for our annual conference next year. 'A Toast to the Future! New ways of engaging.' Please see here for more information http://shcg.org.uk/News?item=71
It would be great if anyone wanted to give a paper. If you've got any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks
Emma

Emma Harper
Curator (Move Planning)
T 07736 786309
F 020 7239 2576

The British Postal Museum & Archive (BPMA)
Freeling House, Phoenix Place, London, WC1X 0DL

If I am out of the office for any reason, please address any urgent enquiries to Julian Stray at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Visit our website: www.postalheritage.org.uk<blocked::http://www.postalheritage.org.uk/>
Visit our online catalogue: http://catalogue.postalheritage.org.uk<http://catalogue.postalheritage.org.uk/>

[cid:image001.gif@01D01523.5917E040]<http://bit.ly/1hXowfW>[cid:image002.gif@01D01523.5917E040]<http://bit.ly/N4ypXB>[cid:image003.gif@01D01523.5917E040]<http://on.fb.me/1fokVba>

...delivering The Postal Museum<http://www.postalmuseum.org/>

Do you have a favourite postcard? A special letter you've kept for years?
Share your story by emailing [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]> and help us achieve our ambition of filling our brand new museum with the voices of real people. Thank you!

For all current and upcoming exhibitions please visit our website.<http://postalheritage.org.uk/exhibitions>
The BPMA is the public identity of the Postal Heritage Trust. Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Registered Charity Number 1102360. Company Number 4896056